Drug addiction is a curse that takes over happy people and sucks all the life out of them. All aspects of addiction must be considered in order to achieve long-term abstinence from drugs. As a result, a holistic approach to treatment at an Inpatient Drug Rehab in Orange County archives sobriety goals that go far beyond addiction and its symptoms. It includes the physical, spiritual, emotional, and mental aspects of a person. Continue reading to learn how it works!
Rising Drug Addiction- Need for an Inpatient Drug Rehab in Orange County
Did you know there is a rise in substance abuse in Orange County? Yes, almost 1000 people lost their lives due to addiction in 2020. Top 3 reasons why people should put their trust in Drug Rehab in Orange County:
- They offer evidence-based, multidisciplinary treatment methods. Ensuring a holistic approach that addresses both physical and psychological aspects of addiction.
- Trust is warranted due to the presence of experienced and specialised professionals in Orange County drug rehab facilities.
- Orange County drug rehab centres often provide a supportive and serene environment. Fostering recovery with amenities and surroundings conducive to the healing process, contributing to a positive rehabilitation experience.
At Broadway Treatment Center, our addiction specialists offer personalized addiction treatment programs that suits each patient’s individual needs. Contact us now!
5 Ways to Spot the Signs of Drug Addiction
Certain signs and symptoms can indicate that a person is addicted to drugs. Look out for:
- Changes in behaviour such as a sudden shift in mood, a loss of interest in previously enjoyable activities, or a shift in friends or social circles.
- Physical changes like weight, grooming habits, or physical appearance.
- Changes in sleep patterns. This can include difficulty falling and staying asleep, as well as sleeping too much during the day.
- Change in performance in school or at the workplace. Such changes can include a drop in work or school performance as well as a lack of motivation or focus.
- Unexplained financial problems, such as borrowing money or selling personal items to pay for drugs, are examples of this.
Did you notice such changes in a closed one? Contact Broadway Treatment Center at (714) 443-8218 now!
An Introduction to Holistic Inpatient Drug Rehab in Orange County
The word ‘holistic’ is defined by experts as a whole. When inpatient drug rehab is combined with outpatient drug rehab, it takes on the meaning of therapy-based treatment that focuses on the underlying causes of addiction rather than just treating the symptoms. The holistic approach to addiction treatment has the following advantages:
- Individuality is addressed in order to treat both emotional and physical health.
- Laying the groundwork for the development of a strong coping mechanism
- Restoring life balance through a whole-person approach
- Social cure can help to strengthen inter- and intra-personal relationships.
Did you know that Alcohol and drugs like Benzos, Xanax, and fentanyl disconnect people from themselves and their faith? This is why spiritual awakening is required during treatment to achieve a combination of self-esteem and faithful recovery. Furthermore, inpatient treatment allows for professional care and monitoring of symptoms from all angles around the clock.
Take a look at how people suffering from addiction can achieve all that with inpatient drug rehab in Orange County.
Techniques of Holistic Approach Used at Drug Rehab in Orange County
Substance abuse treatment in an inpatient setting in Orange County using several holistic techniques may yield positive results. Inpatient drug rehab provides the following services:
- Nutritional supplementation
- Classes in art and craft
- Therapy with music
- Yoga classes
- Swimming classes
All of these techniques, and many more, will be used in an inpatient drug rehab, along with medical and psychological catharsis, depending on a person’s level of addiction and current condition.
Call our Inpatient Drug Rehab in Orange County at (714) 443-8218 to discuss your needs for in-depth drug rehab.
3 Ways to Achieve Holistic Treatment at Inpatient Drug Rehab in Orange County
Returning to the main tent of addiction treatment, how inpatient drug rehab achieves its holistic outcomes is determined by three critical modules:
Eradicating Root Cause With a Drug Detox
The conventional approaches to treatment will address withdrawal symptoms and cravings to get back to sobriety. Whereas, holistic treatment will get to the root causes, such as:
- Environmental factors
- Societal pressure
- Individual circumstances
- Faithless mind
Are you wondering what happens during drug detox? DEA-certified practitioners will evaluate the above-mentioned factors and initiate investigations. Then a drug detox will flush out drugs on which an individual has become physically and mentally dependent. Meanwhile, some FDA-approved medications like; Subutex Suboxone Buprenorphine which are used in opioid treatment programs, will help a person get back on track.
All of these medications are prescribed to treat the following:
- Eliminate both mental and physical withdrawal symptoms.
- Reverse drug addiction
- Treating the underlying medical conditions caused by drug use
- Get rid of your cravings
Furthermore, psychological detox is used to address the underlying mental disorders in order to support full-time recovery. A series of addiction therapies will be implemented to ensure a complete detox and the restoration of brain chemistry.
Psychotherapies for Co-occurring Disorders
The Dual Diagnosis Program will cover a person with comorbidity, i.e., both mental and drug disorders, who requires more treatment and therapy than a typical addict. Dual diagnosis is critical in determining the root cause of addiction and mental health issues from all perspectives. Psychotherapies for mindfulness will seek to alleviate a person’s mental disorders, such as
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Bipolar illness
These and other disorders will be effectively treated at Orange County inpatient drug rehab.
Behavioural therapies, such as Cognitive and Dialectical, will transform a person’s gloomy thoughts into optimism and lead them into an optimistic world. Social therapies, such as group and family therapy, will improve interpersonal relationships and remove social constraints caused by a drug-addicted lifestyle.
Transitioning to Prevent Relapse
The final module of treatment is where a person will learn adaptive ways to comfort and soothe the body, mind, and spirit in order to reduce the risk of relapse in the future. DBT and CBT, for example, teach self-exploration and recognition of different emotional states, allowing for the timely management of stressful situations without the use of drugs. A combination of addiction therapies and holistic techniques will be able to completely transform a person at inpatient drug rehab in Orange County.
- Reduce mood swings
- Boost your self-esteem so you can face challenges.
- Ascend into a positive frame of mind.
- Anger control
- Stress management abilities
Individual therapy is the most visible aspect of mental treatment provided at inpatient drug rehab, with the goal of communicating personal development skills and removing barriers to sobriety.
What are you waiting for, let our doctors at Broadway Treatment Center help you start a sober life!
Comparing Conventional and Holistic Approach to Drug Rehab
Finally, let’s compare why one should go for a holistic setup and why inpatient treatment is a good opportunity to achieve the desired outcomes. Traditional addiction treatment focuses on a person’s addiction as a disease like cancer. When the disease is cured by symptom management, the treatment is over, and the only priority is to achieve sobriety.
On the contrary, holistic treatment begins with the question,
- “Why was there substance abuse in the first place?”
- “What could be the contributing factors associated with addiction?”
- “What Individual desires to quit and divert from addiction for good?”
Then it employs a radical strategy to address all aspects, treat underlying causes, and keep the treatment going until every root of the disease is eradicated.
Which Is Better: Conventional or Holistic Treatment?
In short, the disease can reoccur where conventional treatment falls short of the mark and only provides a temporary reprieve. On the other hand, holistic treatment in an inpatient setting with 24-hour monitoring will completely eliminate the behaviour that could lead to future drug relapse and give the person seeking substance abuse treatment a new life.
Learn more about Orange County addiction treatment options. Now (714) 443-8218 Call.